We all have times when everything feels out of kilter, we feel we’re not coping, or we can’t see what’s next – and I’ve had my share of these, too.
I work with clients either to bring about change, to deal with events that have already occurred, or things that are about to happen via coaching, counselling or coaching and counselling combined. My professional qualifications include:
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Online Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (Reg. MBACP)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ® (MBTI)
- Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Coaching and Mentoring
I undertook my counselling Diploma at the Wealden Psychology Institute for which the three core theories are Person-Centred, Transactional Analysis and Gestalt. As well as these, I draw on my experience and qualifications as a trainer and a coach, plus my more recent continuing professional development which enables me to include elements from:
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Therapeutic groupwork
- Suicide alertness and prevention
It is my client’s agenda that matters – not mine – and I work with a wide variety of issues, short-term and longer term.
Sessions last for 50 minutes unless otherwise agreed.
I charge £25 for the first session and then after that:
Face-to-face sessions (coaching, counselling, or coaching and counselling combined) are £45.
· Video, phone, VoIP, chat or email sessions are £40.
My contact details are:
Phone: 07597 594065 (If I am not available, please leave a brief message with your name, why you are calling, your contact number, and whether I can leave message on that number if you are not available when I call back.)